Our client is an award-winning, world leader in their industry and they are looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their growing team.
Are you looking to join a progressive organisation? Do you have excellent knowledge and experience of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s business during an exciting period of rapid growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out electrical and mechanical activities on our security systems across our installation sites.
- Fault find across all equipment disciplines – electrical, mechanical, hydraulic etc.
- Maintenance of electrical/mechanical equipment to Heald specifications
- Carrying out PPMs planned preventative maintenance
- Liaising with production to provide pro-active support to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Identify and report any unsafe operations.
- The installation, testing, service and maintenance of all products within our range.
- Identify new areas for continuous improvement,
- To diagnose faults and to test, repair and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment
- To observe, recognise and report on machinery or component defects
- Complying with Health and Safety requirements
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiatives in day-to-day duties
- NVQ level 3 or Equivalent
- 18th edition.
- Experience as a truly multi-skilled engineer, you must be able to work across all disciplines.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi inverters and PLCs
- Excellent mechanical electrical and diagnostic skills
- Good standard or numeracy and literacy.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme
- CSCS Skilled Worker General Construction Operations
- Emergency First Aid at Work
Closing Date – 31st May 2022
Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience