Sales and Maintenance Assistant – Trainee Apprenticeship
Heald Ltd are a well-established organisation that specialises in the design and manufacture of Innovative Security Products.
We are currently experiencing a period of considerable growth and as such are looking to expand our sales and maintenance department.
Hours of work – 37.5 hours per week. Would suit a school/college leaver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1st line of contact with customers and engineers
- Provide administrative support to service Engineers
- You will use a variety of systems to organise, plan and process data
- Book in planned maintenance and breakdown appointments with clients
- Responsible for the administration of customer files ensuring all compliance documentation is in order
- Answer all incoming communications via telephone and email for the department
- Ensure all client documentation is compiled and retained in accordance with company procedure and Data Protection Act
- Any other duties as requested by the company
- Good organisational skills
- Good level of education
- Good computer literacy
- Good communicator and able to provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally
- Able to work flexibly
- Excellent time keeping and excellent customer service
- Driving license unless you reside in Hornsea as not on a bus route.
- Job Type: Apprenticeship
To apply, send a copy of your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you would be a good fit for the business to Debbie Heald via email@example.com.