Admin Assistant to help out with Sales Department
Heald Ltd are a well-established organisation, based in Hornsea, that specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative security products.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career change? Then this role could be for you! Heald are currently experiencing a period of considerable growth and are looking to expand our sales and maintenance department.
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
- First line of contact with customers
- Drafting out quotations for customers
- Provide administrative support to service engineers
- You will use a variety of systems to organise, plan and process data
- Be responsible for the administration of customer files ensuring all compliance documentation is in order
- Answer all incoming communications via telephone and email for the department
- Ensure all client documentation is compiled and retained in accordance with company procedure and Data Protection Act
- Any other duties as requested by the company
- Good organisational skills
- Good level of education
- Good computer literacy
- Able to work flexibly
- Excellent time keeping and excellent customer service
- Experience in using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills and be able to provide exceptional customer service, both internally and externally
Experience of working in the sales industry is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
Hours of work: Full time – 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm. Part time may be considered for the right person.
Salary: Negotiable – dependant on experience.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01964 535858 for more information.