Would you like to work for Heald?
Heald Ltd are market leaders in the field of perimeter security. With consistent efforts to expand our global client base, we are constantly on the lookout for talented and driven individuals to join our fast-growing, tight-knit team with different careers to fit you.
All elements of the manufacturing process take place in-house at our headquarters in East Yorkshire, UK. We are keen to hear from experts looking to drive their career forward and work with us to create exceptional perimeter security solutions.
With a position at Heald Ltd we can offer you the opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding, international business whilst gaining the support, training and ongoing development to achieve a rewarding and fulfilling career.
We currently have the following vacancy available:
Salary Negotiable dependant on experience.
- Varied and Interesting Role
- The chance to join a well-established business
- To work in a highly innovative award-winning engineering company manufacturing a range of high end mechanical and electronic security equipment.
The role will consist initially of the following main aspects:
- Assist the Director in the design of control panels and automation system for new products
- Develop PLC and motion control software
- Commission and test control systems and software
- Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers and certification bodies
- Create logic and flow diagrams for programme design, programming, commissioning and test
The following knowledge, skills & experience will be considered essential:
- Proven extensive experience programming Mitsubishi and/or Siemens controls/PLCs
- PLC, HMI, Motion Controller programming experience and strong electrical control system knowledge required
- Ability to write and understand FDS / SDS documents
- Auto CAD essential. Auto CAD Electrical, experience desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact: Info@jobsbutler.co.uk or alternatively call 01482 631320.